Top 32 Beautiful Couple Quotes
Love, trust, and support. These are only some of the things that keep the bond between couples even stronger through time and hardships.
Even the happiest couples go through hard times. Before they became really happy, they may have gone through something really difficult together but were there for each other all the way.
When times get even rougher, we sometimes need a reminder that we are not alone, and our partner is always ready to help. We have put together these couple quotes that you might want to explore.
Beautiful Couple Quotes
- “Out of all the things that I do all day, telling you that I love you is the sweetest thing I do. It is my favorite part of the day because you deserve all the love I can give.” ― Nathan Tweed
- “I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together.” — Julia Roberts
- “A strong relationship requires choosing to love each other even in those moments when you struggle to like each other.”
- “The couples that are meant to be, are the ones who go through everything that is meant to tear them apart, and come out even stronger than they were before.”
- “Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.” — Jules Renard
- “We are the perfect couple, we’re just not in the perfect situation.”
- “You don’t develop courage by being happy in your relationships every day. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.” — Epicurus
- “True love is about growing as a couple, learning about each other, and never giving up on each other.”
- “I like the way we feel together. We fit. I’ve never fit with anyone the way that we do.”
- “Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell.” — Joan Crawford
- “Be that couple, who are so bound together with love, that nothing can destroy their bond.”
- “50% of a great relationship is how you treat someone. The other 50% is having the ability and confidence to communicate the treatment you want in return.” — Matthew Hussey
- “No human relation gives one possession in another―every two souls are absolutely different. In friendship or in love, the two side by side raise hands together to find what one cannot reach alone.”
- “We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” ― Robert Fulghum
- “If two people are in love nothing is impossible. Except for deciding where to eat.”
- “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.”
- “Love is telling someone their hair extensions are showing.” — Natasha Leggero
- “Great relationships aren’t great because they have no problems. They’re great because both people care enough about the other person to find a way to make it work.”
- “If you want a relationship that looks and feels like the most amazing thing on earth, you need to treat it like it is the most amazing thing on earth.”
- “They told me that to make her fall in love, i had to make her laugh, but everytime she laughs i’m the one who falls in love.”
- “You have made a place in my heart where I thought there was no room for anything else. You have made flowers grow where I cultivated dust and stones.” ― Robert Jordan
- “Men are from Earth. Women are from Earth. Deal with it.” — George Carlin
- “The great question which I have not been able to answer is, “What does a woman want?” — Freud
- “Ever since i met you, nobody else is worth thinking about.”
- “If you can stay in love for more than two years, you’re on something.” — Fran Lebowitz
- “Sometimes I look at you and I wonder how I got to be so damn lucky.”
- “I think the most beautiful thing you could ever experience is finding someone who wants you all. even if your all is a mess.”
- “I still fall in love with you everyday.”
- “To fall in love is very easy, staying in love is a challenge, Letting go is the hardest part.”
- “We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.”
- “When someone comes into your life god sent them for a reason, Either to learn from them or to be with them till the end.”
- “A true relationship is two unperfect people refusing to give upon each other.”
Communication Is Important In Every Relationship
If we want a relationship to work, then we must work for it. Making it known that we care and actually do something about it crucial, if not the most important. But if there’s something that couples should always, always do, it should be to communicate with each other.
Good communication can make or break a relationship. It can help address issues and prevent misunderstandings among some others.
We hope these quotes have helped in one way or another. Feel free to share these quotes with others. We also have other quotes in our collection and you can check those as well.