Love is one of the greatest things that ever existed in the world. And it exists in many kinds. For couples, love can be the bond that comes before other bonds.
Couples who love each other are lucky to have each other. Not many people find it in a partner. Some who do lose it after some time which is unfortunate.
So, we should love our partners like they deserve. Love is something to be kept and fought for, for with love comes beautiful things.
Love is that one thing that has the power to make us feel all other emotions. None should walketh the earth without ever love. I tried.
While that may not be that poetic, these beautiful simple love quotes may.
Most Beautiful Short Love Quotes
- “I love you and I like you.” – Parks and Recreation
- “Who, being loved, is poor?” – Oscar Wilde
- “But the heart’s not like a box that gets filled up. It expands in size the more you love.” – Her
- “There is no remedy for love, but to love more.” – Thoreau
- “There’s only one thing that cuts through all our realities and that’s love—the bridge between all our differences.” – The L Word
- “Some love stories aren’t epic novels. Some are short stories, but that doesn’t make them any less filled with love.” – Sex and the City
- “All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.” – Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
- “I like you very much. Just as you are.” – Bridget Jones’s Diary
- “Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” – Robert A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
- “Give in to love, or live in fear.” – Rent
- “Because through love, we feel the intensity of our connection to everything and everyone. And at the core we are all the same. We’re all one.” – Loving Annabelle
- “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “A simple ‘I love you’ means more than money.” – Frank Sinatra, “Tell Her You Love Her” lyrics
- “The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle
- “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “Love is when he gives you a piece of your soul that you never knew was missing.” – Torquato Tasso
- “Love is a friendship set to music.” – Joseph Campbell
- “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Herman Hesse, Narcissus and Goldmund
- “Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get—only with what you are expecting to give—which is everything.” – Katharine Hepburn, Me: Stories of My Life
- “It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “If one day the moon calls you by your name don’t be surprised, because every night I tell her about you.” – Shahrazad al-Khalij
- “How odd I can have all this inside me and to you it’s just words.” – David Foster Wallace
- “If you were in an accident, I wouldn’t stop for red lights.” – The West Wing
- “I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.” – J.K.K. Tolken, The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
- “I love you. I’ve loved you since the first moment I saw you. I guess maybe I’ve even loved you before I saw you.” – A Place in the Sun
- “We accept the love we think we deserve.” – Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- “We loved with a love that was more than love.” – Edgar Allen Poe, “Annabel Lee”
- “Absence is to love what wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small, it enkindles the great.” – Roger de Rabutin
- “True love is inexhaustible. The more you give, the more you have.” – Antoine De Saint-Exupery
- “Nothing compares to you.” – Prince,
- “You make me want to be a better man.” – As Good As It Gets
- “To me you are perfect.” – Love Actually
- “Love me—that’s all I ask of you.” – Phantom of the Opera
- “I’m in lesbians with you.” – Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
- “Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.” – Casablanca
- “Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime.” – Bette Davis
- “And don’t forget—I’m also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.” – Notting Hill
- “Nobody puts Baby in a corner.” – Dirty Dancing
- “Now join your hands, and with your hands your hearts.” – King Henry V
- “Love is a smoke and is made with the fume of sighs.” – Romeo and Juliet
- “I do love nothing in the world so well as you.” – Much Ado About Nothing
- “Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind.” – A Midsummer Night’s Dream
- “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” – All’s Well That Ends Well
- “The sight of lovers feedeth those in love.” – As You Like It
Don’t Forget the Little Things in Relationships
Loving and being loved is a great feeling. It’s something that’s worth writing on paper, a photo worth framing, and a memory worth keeping.
What’s great about love is that it really doesn’t demand a lot. Simple things and gestures could mean a whole lot. If you want to know your partner how much you love him or her, you don’t always have to go to great heights.
Simple words can be just as grand as the biggest gestures. We hope these quotes have been of help to you. Feel free to share this page or these quotes with family or friends as well.