Our thoughts trigger our emotions and our emotions determine what we experience. Many people won’t believe but energy follows thoughts. It is positive energy and positive thoughts that make us happy and give us the motivation to conquer the world. If we think sad, let depressing thoughts come to our way then it will not be long before we feel like drowning in the deep sea.
Our emotion controls our minds and thoughts if it’s positive then it is good, but if it is negative it is really bad for us. It will hamper our mood, it will hamper our work. Our thoughts create vibration and the vibration around us attracts things in our life. Here in this article, we will share energy follow thought quotes.
Energy Follows Thought Quotes
- “I have about concluded that wealth is a state of mind, and that anyone can acquire a wealthy state of mind by thinking rich thoughts.” – Andrew Young
- “In your hands will be placed the exact results of your thoughts; you will receive that which you earn, no more, no less. Whatever your present environment may be, you will fail, remain, or rise with your thoughts, your wisdom, desire, as great as your dominant aspiration.” – James Allen
- “The whole of science is nothing more than a refinement of everyday thinking.” – Albert Einstein
- “It’s not the situation that’s causing your stress, it’s your thoughts, and you can change that right here and now. You can choose to be peaceful right here and now. Peace is a choice, and it has nothing to do with what other people do or think.” — Gerald G. Jampolsky, MD
- “Whatever you hold in your mind on a consistent basis is exactly what you will experience in your life.” – Tony Robbins
- “You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.” — James Allen
- . “Nothing is good or bad, but thinking makes it so.” – William Shakespeare
- “You have powers you never dreamed of. You can do things you never thought you could do. There are no limitations in what you can do except the limitations of your own mind.” – Darwin P. Kingsley
- “She knew the power of her mind and so programmed it for success.” – Carrie Green
- “If you believe you can, you probably can. If you believe you won’t, you most assuredly won’t. Belief is the ignition switch that gets you off the launching pad.” – Denis Waitley
- “What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds.” – Wayne Dyer
- “Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become a reality.” – Earl Nightingale
- “If constructive thoughts are planted positive outcomes will be the result. Plant the seeds of failure and failure will follow.” – Sidney Madwed
- “It is the nature of thought to find its way into action.”
- “The greatest force is derived from the power of thought. The finer the element, the more powerful it is. The silent power of thought influences people even at a distance, because mind is one as well as many. The universe is a cobweb; minds are spiders.” – Swami Vivekananda
- “Reality is a projection of your thoughts or the things you habitually think about.” – Stephen Richards
- “I found that when you start thinking and saying what you really want then your mind automatically shifts and pulls you in that direction. And sometimes it can be that simple, just a little twist in vocabulary that illustrates your attitude and philosophy.” – Jim Rohn
- “You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be.” – Marianne Williamson
- “The significant problems we face in life can not be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them.”
- “Think like a man of action, and act like a man of thought.”
- ” The pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity. the optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.”
- “Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.”
- “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.”
- “Do one thing every day that scares you.”
- “What’s the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable.”
- “Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. “
- “Your problem isn’t a problem. Your reaction is the problem. “
- “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.”
- “Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life.”
- “If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work.”
- “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.”
- “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.”
- “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same”
- “People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.”
We Percedes Our Emotions Through Our Thoughts
Our thought always precedes our emotions, although we are not aware of it most of the time. The things that go in our head are random and automatic until we are deliberately using our intent which is it. Let’s face the face we usually don’t do that much. And when we think how much power and energy this thought can perceive us, we can’t deny its energy. It is no wonder that our lives are that easy and we don’t get what we want. The best thing is we are the ones creating our thoughts so which control our feeling.
That is why we need a positive feeling in our life, which will give us positive energy. Our positive energy vibrates our surroundings and motivates everyone.
If you have gone through our energy follow thought quotes, we are sure you have the idea that we need positive energy in our life. Feel free to share quotes with friends and family.