Top 34 Energy Follows Thought Quotes
The mind, just like the heart, is a powerful organ. If the heart bears our emotions, the mind bears our thoughts, ideas, and views. The mind is a powerful machine. We can easily count the emotions we have but not our thoughts. Our thoughts are infinite.
Our minds can open doors and opportunities. We are a wise race and our minds have a lot of potentials. It’s true. The proof is in the many industrial, technological, scientific, spatial, and other advancements that we have been successful at.
Every idea that we have can become big one day, only if we act on it. Fear and doubts may creep up, but it’s always up to us how we react. If we think it, we can do it.
Here are some quotes about the mind and how influential it is.
Energy Follows Thought Quotes
- “I have about concluded that wealth is a state of mind, and that anyone can acquire a wealthy state of mind by thinking rich thoughts.” – Andrew Young
- “In your hands will be placed the exact results of your thoughts; you will receive that which you earn, no more, no less. Whatever your present environment may be, you will fail, remain, or rise with your thoughts, your wisdom, desire, as great as your dominant aspiration.” – James Allen
- “The whole of science is nothing more than a refinement of everyday thinking.” – Albert Einstein
- “It’s not the situation that’s causing your stress, it’s your thoughts, and you can change that right here and now. You can choose to be peaceful right here and now. Peace is a choice, and it has nothing to do with what other people do or think.” — Gerald G. Jampolsky, MD
- “Whatever you hold in your mind on a consistent basis is exactly what you will experience in your life.” – Tony Robbins
- “You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.” — James Allen
- . “Nothing is good or bad, but thinking makes it so.” – William Shakespeare
- “You have powers you never dreamed of. You can do things you never thought you could do. There are no limitations in what you can do except the limitations of your own mind.” – Darwin P. Kingsley
- “She knew the power of her mind and so programmed it for success.” – Carrie Green
- “If you believe you can, you probably can. If you believe you won’t, you most assuredly won’t. Belief is the ignition switch that gets you off the launching pad.” – Denis Waitley
- “What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds.” – Wayne Dyer
- “Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become a reality.” – Earl Nightingale
- “If constructive thoughts are planted positive outcomes will be the result. Plant the seeds of failure and failure will follow.” – Sidney Madwed
- “It is the nature of thought to find its way into action.”
- “The greatest force is derived from the power of thought. The finer the element, the more powerful it is. The silent power of thought influences people even at a distance, because mind is one as well as many. The universe is a cobweb; minds are spiders.” – Swami Vivekananda
- “Reality is a projection of your thoughts or the things you habitually think about.” – Stephen Richards
- “I found that when you start thinking and saying what you really want then your mind automatically shifts and pulls you in that direction. And sometimes it can be that simple, just a little twist in vocabulary that illustrates your attitude and philosophy.” – Jim Rohn
- “You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be.” – Marianne Williamson
- “The significant problems we face in life can not be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them.”
- “Think like a man of action, and act like a man of thought.”
- ” The pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity. the optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.”
- “Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.”
- “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.”
- “Do one thing every day that scares you.”
- “What’s the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable.”
- “Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. “
- “Your problem isn’t a problem. Your reaction is the problem. “
- “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.”
- “Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life.”
- “If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work.”
- “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.”
- “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.”
- “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same”
- “People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.”
We Perceive Our Emotions Through Our Thoughts
Other people might say that the heart and mind don’t really get along. That emotion can overpower the mind or vice-versa. But I don’t really agree.
I think that both get along well. It really just depends on how we react.
I believe that we’re capable of a lot of things – great things. And great things always start with an idea.
Feel free to share these quotes with your family and friends. And remember, we have a mighty mind!
If you have gone through our energy follow thought quotes, we are sure you have the idea that we need positive energy in our life. Feel free to share quotes with friends and family.