A good sense of humor never goes out of style even in women. It might be subjective when it comes to what we like, but I think we’d all agree that we could use some humor in our lives.
I also don’t think that nobody ever likes to laugh or even smile. Humor helps ease any situation even just for a little bit.
When it comes to relationships, a partner with a good sense of humor can always help lighten up our day. I don’t know about you, but I find girls with a good sense of humor attractive. I mean, who doesn’t want a good laugh?
If you’re looking for something sweet and funny to tell your man, you can check these funny love quotes for him and see if he smiles or not.
Funny Love Quotes For Him
- “I love you like how potbellied policemen are obsessed with donuts and how chubby kids love ice cream.”
- “Love is being stupid together.”
- “Being married has many wonderful perks. You have that one person to annoy for the rest of your life. Someone you can comfortably release your farts and burps it without shame. And most of all, you have someone who accepts you in spite of your smelly feet or your bad habits.”
- “Humans have 206 bones in their bodies. Spare the heart, break the bones instead!”
- “It wasn’t love at first sight. It took a full five minutes.”- Lucille Ball
- “If you text “I love you” and the person writes back an emoji – no matter what that emoji is they don’t love you back”- Chelsea Peretti
- “My friends tell me I have an intimacy problem. But they don’t really know me.” -Garry Shandling
- “It’s fun to complain with someone. Nothing brings us together more than complaining about other people. That might be the thing that holds us together more than anything.”- Lew Schneider
- You know that tingly little feeling you get when you like someone? That’s your common sense leaving your body.”
- “They say true love hides in every corner. I must be walking in circles.”
- “I love you with all my belly. I would say my heart, but my belly is bigger.”
- “I like long romantic walks down every aisle at Target.”
- “I love you more than coffee but not always before coffee.”
- “Sometimes I wonder how you put up with me, but then I remember I put up with you, so we’re even.”
- “I am a kind person. Just don’t push the bitch button.”
- “I promise to always be by your side. Or under you. Or on top.”
- “You own my heart. And my ass.”
- “I still fall for you every day of my life.”
- “In this house, we believe in the Great Pumpkin.”
- “You’re the apple of my pie.”
- “I love him a latte.”
- “Sunshine mixed with a little hurricane.”
- “My interest includes putting blankets on sleeping animals just in case they’re cold.”
- “Kissing burns 6.4 calories per minute. Wanna make out?”
- “Let’s cuddle so I can steal your body heat”
- “True love is singing karaoke ‘Under Pressure’ and letting the other person sing the Freddie Mercury part.” -Mindy Kaling
- “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.”- Charles M. Schulz, creator of Peanuts
- “Obviously, if I was serious about having a relationship with someone long-term, the last people I would introduce him to would be my family.”-Chelsea Handler
- “Love is a lot like a backache, it doesn’t show up on X rays, but you know it’s there.”- George Burns
- “Your the type of boy I’d make a sandwich for.”
- “Yeah, I know he’s cute. but he’s mine. touch him and I’ll kill you.”
- “You text him, he doesn’t text back. He was obviously so excited that you texted him that he fainted.”
- “Let’s cuddle so I can steal your body heat.v
- “I love you no matter what you do, but do you have to do so much of it?”- Jean Illsley Clarke
- “A guy knows he’s in love when he loses interest in his car for a couple of days.” -Tim Allen
- “As a man in a relationship, you have a simple choice. You can either be right, or you can be happy.”- Ralphie May
- “I love you. You annoy me more than I ever thought possible. But I want to spend every irritating minute with you.”
- “Based on how I react when toast pops out the toaster, I will never look cool walking away from an explosion.”
- “And you sir, You’re very attractive.”
- “If you are lucky enough to find a weirdo never let them go.”
- “Despite the contradictory advice circulated in the late ’90s, if you want to be my lover, please do not get with my friends.”
- “Screw flirting. I’ll win you over with my awkwardness.”
- “I love you with all my butt, I would say heart, but my butt is bigger.”
- “Every girl has her best friend and true love. But you’re really lucky if they’re all the same person.”
- “Not to brag, but I think we’re really cute together.”
- “I love my crazy goofy sometimes stupid but so amazing boyfriend.”
- “You calls me beautiful like it’s my name.”
Humor In Love Is Important
We get into a relationship because we are serious about it, serious about someone that we love. But just because we’re serious with our partners doesn’t mean we no longer have to joke around with each other. Humor can always help ease and relax a situation.
So go ahead and tell each other a joke and make your partner laugh. You’ll find yourself laughing too.
We hope these funny love quotes helped and don’t hesitate to share it with others!
Bookmark this website to see more love quotes in the future.