Love in all its forms is inspiring. It is a form of motivation and inspiration that never fails. With love comes trust, loyalty, understanding, and humility.
Having someone who loves us unconditionally and encourages us in everything doesn’t always happen every day. We should cherish such relationships with our partners and support each other in every way.
Keep inspiring and encouraging each other. It can be a simple text message, a short call, or telling him or her straight from your heart.
We have collected here some inspirational love quotes that you can take inspiration from. Check them out!
Inspirational Love Quotes
- “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” — Angelita Lim
- “I fell in love with you because there was a mischief in your eyes.” – Michka Assayas
- You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.” ― Jodi Picoult
- “Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever – only, nothing is eternal.” – Audre Lorde
- “Some love stories aren’t epic novels. Some are stories, but that doesn’t make them any less filled with love.” – Carrie Bradshaw,
- “Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.” – Loretta Young
- “Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.” – Romans
- “Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get–only with what you are expecting to give—which is everything.” – Katharine Hepburn
- “Every person who is deeply devoted to some other person or group can be described as living her purpose through love.”
- “We grow in love by choosing to serve, share, listen, forgive, etc. Love grows as we choose to act in love towards others.
- “And though you cannot touch me, I am the gentle hand of the kind. I am the fingertips that caress your cheek at night. I am the hug of a child. I am love.”
- “Love is a mighty power, a great and complete good. Love alone lightens every burden, and makes rough places smooth. It bears every hardship as though it were nothing, and renders all bitterness sweet and acceptable.”
- “You can show your love for anyone you wish that is close to you as often as you want. These gifts of love can be a little hug, a few soft words spoken, the holding of hands as you walk along the sidewalk, or an endearing and love given, quiet dinner.”
- “Love is a special gift that you can give over and over again and is completely within your power. How you treat people, how you react when you are upset, how you listen, how you share, these are all ways we can demonstrate love for others.”
- “Love is, in my view, the major source of joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.”
- Love is blind, the phrase runs. Nay, I would rather say, love sees as God see, and with infinite wisdom has infinite pardon.”
- “There is not as much accomplished without love as there is with it. The presence of love is the greatest method, manner, mode, agent, and tool of change that there is in the universe.”
- “Love, after all, is part work, part play and all about sustaining your commitment to each other over the many years ahead of you.”
- “Each of us can learn the art of nourishing happiness and love. Everything needs food to live, even love. If we don’t know how to nourish our love, it withers. When we feed and support our own happiness, we are nourishing our ability to love. That’s why to love means to learn the art of nourishing our happiness. “
- “The expression of love to another is not reserved for a single day or for a special event or occasion like an anniversary for a birthday. The celebration of love is more about how you live each day with the one you love and care for.”
- “Hope, as it pertains to love, is a good thing because by hoping for certain things such as an extended future with the one you love is made possible.”
- “Every part of life we live is beautiful. Being in love is the new experience and after that marriage and after that children and the list goes on. All of this comes with responsibility and even gives us purpose to live our life.”
- “Show your love for your partner by making them feel appreciated and show that you love them fully and don’t find them any less attractive than when you first met.”
- “To define something, Love for example, is a huge subject and is like describing the awesome beauty of a diamond, how can you? Yet if you break it down to describing each facet, you will have a greater feel for what you are describing.”
- “Tell a family member that you love them and see what happens to the relationship. You’d be surprised how many people take these words for granted and rarely tell those closest to them how they really feel.”
Loving Yourself Is Important
Love comprises many forms. It can exist within a family, friendship, romantic relationship, a job, our pets, our beliefs, and more. While love is free and can be freely given, we must remember to love ourselves as well.
In fact, I think loving ourselves and our beliefs should come first before any type of love and before we can give our love to someone else. Love is patient and kind. If we are in any kind of relationship, we should keep in mind that it should never be without love and trust.
Quotes About Feeling Special to Someone
Are you looking for inspirational love quotes to get by? Well, you’re in luck! We’ve gathered these inspirational life and love quotes to help inspire us of what love can do.