Sometimes, it can be hard to answer when we are asked about what we really want in life.
To those who already know, their answers may be different from our own. After all, we are all unique in our own ways. And those who know what they want in life and have already gotten there did not go through it the easy way.
Courage, consistency, and motivation play a big part. If you are looking for inspiration and motivation to keep going in life or maybe even find an answer to what you’re looking for, then you might want to check out these motivational quotes that we gathered.
Know What You Want Quotes
- “Energy is the essence of life. Every day you decide how you’re going to use it by knowing what you want and what it takes to reach that goal, and my maintaining focus.”- Oprah Winfrey
- “If you least understand the essence of timely and courageously saying no to what you have to say no to, when you have to say no, you shall always say yes to what is due no remorsefully and count the cost of never saying no when you had to in pity though you shall know your ‘had I know’ in the end.”
- “Knowing that one thing you want is a great step. Sure, whether you prefer or not, you’ll get offers, and many will seem that one thing you want.”
- “If you least understand the essence of timely and courageously saying no to what you have to say no to, when you have to say no, you shall always say yes to what is due no remorsefully and count the cost of never saying no when you had to in pity though shall know your had I know in the end.”
- “Your time, energy, and love is very valuable. Pursue relationships with people who know your worth.”
- “Your most important “want” should be the one you can control!”
- “You will never change, unless you are honest with yourself or you are forced to be authentic by someone that was honest with him or herself.”
- “Money isn’t the solution to your problems. It only lets you carry your unhappiness around in style.”
- “Be with people who know your worth, you don’t need too many people to be happy, just a few real ones who appreciate you for who you are.”
- “Sometimes your belief system is really your fears attached to rules.”
- “Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth.”
- “When you know your worth, no one can make you feel worthless.”
- “Spend time with those who value you.”
- . “Know your worth. People always act like they’re doing more for you than you’re doing for them.”
- “Don’t settle for mediocrity. Take a chance. Take a risk. Find that passion. Know what you’re really worth.”
- “You have to know that you are good enough and worth it. Once you master belief in yourself no one can steal that love from you.”
- “You attract what you believe what you’re worth.”
- “Saying someone is ugly doesn’t make you any prettier.”
- “The only normal people you know are the ones you don’t know very well.”
- “Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it.”
- “The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.”
- “It’s better to be alone than to be in bad company.”
- “As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to have more friends and more important to have real ones.”
- “Making a hundred friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you.”
- “Giving up doesn’t always mean you’re weak, sometimes it means you are strong enough and smart enough to let go and move on.”
- “Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresea, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, Albert Einstein, etc…”
- “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.”
- “Don’t choose the one who is beautiful to the world; choose the one who makes your world beautiful.”
- “Falling in love is not a choice. To stay in love is.”
- “True love isn’t about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated.”
- “While you’re busy looking for the perfect person, you’ll probably miss the imperfect person who could make you perfectly happy.”
- “Never do something permanently foolish just because you are temporarily upset.”
- “You can learn great things from your mistakes when you aren’t busy denying them. “
- “In life, if you don’t risk anything, you risk everything.”
- “When you stop chasing the wrong things you give the right things a chance to catch you.”
- “Every single thing that has ever happened in your life is preparing you for a moment that is yet to come.”
Some Tips To Know What You Want
The most important thing to remember is to give yourself time and personal space. Figuring things out can’t always be done overnight. These quotes were meant to inspire, motivate, cheer, and encourage you in life.
They say that traveling will bring a lot of great and astonishing things in life. People who frequently travel almost always discover something in themselves and eventually discover what they want in life.
Traveling provides time for you to think, discover, and even heal. It is a great way to develop more about yourself and what you really want.
What helps you learn more other than traveling? Reading books will. It helps you become strong and steady in life.
Watching Motivational Videos
Motivational and inspirational videos by businessmen, entrepreneurs, celebrities, politicians, and even your family and friends can have a positive impact.
Having Positive Surroundings
A positive surrounding can mean a positive output. It will help keep our hope up. The same goes with having positive people around you or people that won’t give off negative energy.
The Secret to Getting What you Want
The great secret of getting what you want from life is to know what you want!
Top 42 Support Quotes for Him
The most precious thing that a man craves for is unconditional support for him. If you are a girlfriend or wife, your enormous support means a lot to him. He needs inspiration and motivation to get through the obstacles he is facing. He wants to reach his goal, but at the same time, he would feel lucky to have a person beside him.
A wise woman would know what his man wants, a man wants something more than a candlelight dinner, hang out together. A man loves someone who admires him, supports him and makes him feel special. If you are a girlfriend or spouse, try to help him out, advise him if needed, support him even if you have no idea what is he up to. Here are some support quotes for him, we hope this wise saying will come to help.
Support Quotes for Him
- ” Earning happiness means doing good and working, not speculating and being lazy. Laziness may look inviting, but only work gives you true satisfaction. ” ― Anne Frank
- ” Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life. ” — Dr. Wayne Dyer
- ” There is joy in work. There is no happiness except in the realization that we have accomplished something. ” — Henry Ford
- ” God sells us all things at the price of labor. ” ― Leonardo da Vinci
- ” The major value in life is not what you get. The major value in life is what you become. ” — Jim Rohn
- ” Rest in reason; move in passion ” — Khalil Gibran
- ” The law of work seems unfair, but nothing can change it; the more enjoyment you get out of your work, the more money you will make. ” — Mark Twain
- ” You can’t fake passion. ” — Barbara Corcoran
- ” If you want something new, you have to stop doing something old ” ― Peter F. Drucker
- ” There is no such thing as work-life balance. Everything worth fighting for unbalances your life. ” ― Alain de Botton
- ” Enthusiasm is the mother of effort, and without it nothing great was ever achieved. ” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- ” I found out it is just as hard to make a movie that you are not proud of as it is to make one you love. ” ― Craig Ferguson
- ” Desire! That’s the one secret of every man’s career. Not education. Not being born with hidden talents. Desire ” ― Bobby Unser
- ” The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you’re willing to work. ” — Oprah Winfrey
- ” Passion will move men beyond themselves, beyond their shortcomings, beyond their failures. ” — Joseph Campbell
- ” People who lack the clarity, courage, or determination to follow their own dreams will often find ways to discourage yours. Live your truth and don’t EVER stop! ” ― Steve Maraboli
- ” Do it no matter what. If you believe in it, it is something very honorable. If somebody around you or your family does not understand it, then that’s their problem. But if you do have a passion, an honest passion, just do it. ” — Mario Andretti
- ” If you don’t love something, then don’t do it. ” — Ray Bradbury
- ” It is the soul’s duty to be loyal to its own desires. It must abandon itself to its master passion. ” — Rebecca West
- ” It is never too late to be what you might have been. ” — George Eliot
- ” The secret of joy in work is contained in one word — excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it. ” — Pearl S. Buck
- ” If we resist our passions, it is more through their weakness than from our strength. ” — Francois de la Rochefoucauld
- ” Make no little plans; they have no magic to stir men’s blood… Make big plans; aim high in hope and work. ” – Daniel Burnham
- ” The man who does not work for the love of work but only for money is not likely to make money nor find much fun in life. ” — Charles Schwab
- ” Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow. ” — Anthony J. D’Angelo
- ” To be successful, the first thing to do is fall in love with your work. ” — Sister Mary Lauretta
- ” When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. ” — Elon Musk
- ” Can anything be sadder than work left unfinished? Yes; work never done. ” — Christina Rossetti
- ” Do what you love. Know your own bone; gnaw at it, bury it, unearth it, and gnaw it still. ” — Henry David Thoreau
- ” Hard work is a prison sentence only if it does not have meaning. ” — Malcolm Gladwell
- ” The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work. ” ― Emile Zola
- ” There is no end. There is no beginning. There is only the infinite passion of life. ” — Federico Fellini
- “Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me… Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me. ” — Steve Jobs
- ” Do what you love. When you love your work, you become the best worker in the world. ” — Uri Geller
- ” I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.v — Albert Einstein
- ” In fifty years, he never worked a day. To him, nine to five was odds on a horse. ” — Archie Bunker
- ” Love the life you live. Live the life you love.” — Bob Marley
- ” Without work, all life goes rotten. But when work is soulless, life stifles and dies. ” — Albert Camus
- “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
- ” Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs. ” — Farrah Gray
- ” What is it that you like doing? If you don’t like it, get out of it, because you’ll be lousy at it. You don’t have to stay with a job for the rest of your life, because if you don’t like it you’ll never be successful in it. ” — Lee Iacocca
- “Great things are done by a series of small things brought together” – Vincent Van Gogh
It Is Said A Man Is Lucky To Have Someone Who Supports Him
When a man gets support from the person he loves, he feels like at the top of the world. Every day might not be the same, some days might be hard. When the person a man loves, he sends motivational sayings it made up his days. He can do everything in the world. All the obstacles he will face will be easy for him to move on. We hope this unconditionally support quotes for him and the cheesy and sweet quotes can make him sentimental and proud of you.
We kept in mind that the point of these support quotes for him is that you were meant for each other and you want him to achieve everything. Showing this remarkable feeling is of greatest and extreme importance when you truly adore your boyfriend or husband.
Top 40 Just Doing Me Quotes
Are you out of inspiration, need an uplift in your life? You are tired of looking for all of those inspirational and motivational quotes, you are looking for something unique. Here in this article, we have enriched the website with some just doing me quotes, which we believe the wise sayings are so unique that it will give you a boost and a new perception of the world.
In life, we face work that we have to work hard on, which is almost harder for someone to resist. But still, we do it to gather experience and learning. But at the end of the day, we got demotivated with all the failures we face. We lose hope to work on, we lose motivation to live by. That is why here we collected these just doing me quotes.
Hope these will give you some light of hope.
Just Doing Me Quotes
- “Just don’t die for me, you won’t be doing me any favour !”
- “Ask yourself if what you’re doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.”
- “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
- “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
- “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.” – Mary Kay Ash
- “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese Proverb
- “The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It’s what you’re made of. Not the circumstances.”
- “If we have the attitude that it’s going to be a great day it usually is.” – Catherine Pulsifier
- “You can either experience the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The choice is yours.” –
- “Impossible is just an opinion.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Your passion is waiting for your courage to catch up.” – Isabelle Lafleche
- “Magic is believing in yourself. If you can make that happen, you can make anything happen.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”― Abraham Lincoln
- “Everything comes to him who hustles while he waits.”― Thomas Edison
- “Every sucessful person in the world is a hustler one way or another. We all hustle to get where we need to be. Only a fool would sit around and wait on another man to feed him.” ― K’wan
- “Invest in your dreams. Grind now. Shine later.” – Unknown
- “Hustlers don’t sleep, they nap.” – Unknown
- “Greatness only comes before hustle in the dictionary.” – Ross Simmonds
- “Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “Work like there is someone working twenty four hours a day to take it away from you.” – Mark Cuban
- “Hustle in silence and let your success make the noise.”
- “If something is important enough, even if the odds are stacked against you, you should still do it.” – Elon Musk
- “Only the paranoid survive.” – Andy Grove
- “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth
- “I wake up every morning and think to myself, ‘how far can I push this company in the next 24 hours.’” – Leah Busque
- “If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.” – Michele Ruiz
- “We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes – understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.” – Arianna Huffington
- “Write it. Shoot it. Publish it. Crochet it, sauté it, whatever. MAKE.” – Joss Whedon
- “Hold the vision, trust the process.”
- “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” – John D. Rockefeller
- “People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.”
- “It’s Monday… time to motivate and make dreams and goals happen. Let’s go!” – Heather Stillufsen
- “It was a Monday and they walked on a tightrope to the sun.”― Marcus Zusak
- “Goodbye blue Monday.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
- “So. Monday. We meet again. We will never be friends—but maybe we can move past our mutual enmity toward a more-positive partnership.” ― Julio-Alexi Genao
- “When life gives you Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day.” – Ella Woodword
- “Monday c’est Mon Day”
- “All Motivation Mondays need are a little more coffee and a lot more mascara”
We should feel gratitude for all the hard work we do, even though if we don’t achieve right away. The discipline of gratitude is the explicit effort to acknowledge that all we are and have is given to us as a gift of love, a gift to be celebrated with joy. In this just doing me quotes we have delivered many quotes to inspire, but we want to bring some in detail stuff.
First, we shouldn’t take anything for granted all of our hard work shouldn’t be taken for granted. We should be patience with our work. We should always try to motivate us with the positive chakra we have in us. We have to choose the right path rather than choosing the wrong path.
One thing we should always keep in mind, that we are not all alone struggling, there are other people too who struggles a lot, a simple gesture of kindness and hope from us will make their day.
We hope this just doing me quotes gave you the inspiration to motivate yourself and others too. Feel free to share.
Top 20 Driving Alone Quotes
We come into the world all alone. We have to walk all alone in our own path.
Before we think of asking for support from someone for the success of our dreams, we ask ourselves, how much of what we have and what can we invest? We have to help ourselves. We shouldn’t let anyone take granted to us. We have our own journey and we have to drive all one through it. We should appreciate all the help we will get around us but at the end of they, it’s our own journey.
Here in this article, we have covered many driving alone quotes so that you can get inspired and won’t lose hope to move forward with your life.
Driving Alone Quotes
- “Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me. Till then I walk alone.”
- “Learn to be alone and to like it. There is nothing more empowering or freeing than learning to like your own company.”
- “Everyone gets tired of me at some point. Then eventually they’ll leave. They all do”
- “Sometimes, you need to be alone. Not to be lonely, but to enjoy your free time being yourself.”
- “Loneliness is a good feeling when it is created by ourself. But..it is the worst feeling when it is gifted by others.”
- “I am so tired of being alone and not feeling wanted. I just want somebody to hold and to kiss tonight.”
- “Standing alone doesn’t mean I am alone. It means I am strong enough to handle things all by myself.”
- “Part of being a winner is knowing when enough is enough. Sometimes you have to give up the fight and walk away, and move on to something that’s more productive.”
- “We are all alone, born alone, die alone, and—in spite of True Romance magazines—we shall all someday look back on our lives and see that, in spite of our company, we were alone the whole way. I do not say lonely—at least, not all the time—but essentially, and finally, alone. This is what makes your self-respect so important, and I don’t see how you can respect yourself if you must look in the hearts and minds of others for your happiness.”
- “He succeeded in being considered totally uninteresting. People left him alone. And that was all he wanted.”
- I had already found that it was not good to be alone, and so made companionship with what there was around me, sometimes with the universe and sometimes with my own insignificant self; but my books were always my friends, let fail all else.”
- “I feel too much. That’s what’s going on.’ ‘Do you think one can feel too much? Or just feel in the wrong ways?’ ‘My insides don’t match up with my outsides.’ ‘Do anyone’s insides and outsides match up?’ ‘I don’t know. I’m only me.’ ‘Maybe that’s what a person’s personality is: the difference between the inside and outside.’ ‘But it’s worse for me.’ ‘I wonder if everyone thinks it’s worse for him.’ ‘Probably. But it really is worse for me.”
- “I have to be alone very often. I’d be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That’s how I refuel.”
- “It is an absolute human certainty that no one can know his own beauty or perceive a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected back to him in the mirror of another loving, caring human being.”
- “Have you ever heard the wonderful silence just before the dawn? Or the quiet and calm just as a storm ends? Or perhaps you know the silence when you haven’t the answer to a question you’ve been asked, or the hush of a country road at night, or the expectant pause of a room full of people when someone is just about to speak, or, most beautiful of all, the moment after the door closes and you’re alone in the whole house? Each one is different, you know, and all very beautiful if you listen carefully.”
- “ I felt her absence. it was like waking up one day with no teeth in your mouth. you wouldn’t need to run to the mirror to know they were gone”
- “Alone, I often fall down into nothingness. I must push my foot stealthily lest I should fall off the edge of the world into nothingness. I have to bang my head against some hard door to call myself back to the body.”
- “But she wasn’t around, and that’s the thing when your parents die, you feel like instead of going in to every fight with backup, you are going into every fight alone.”
- “Friends are a strange, volatile, contradictory, yet sticky phenomenon. They are made, crafted, shaped, molded, created by focused effort and intent. And yet, true friendship, once recognized, in its essence is effortless.”
- If you learn to really sit with loneliness and embrace it for the gift that it is…an opportunity to get to know YOU, to learn how strong you really are, to depend on no one but YOU for your happiness…you will realize that a little loneliness goes a LONG way in creating a richer, deeper, more vibrant and colorful YOU.”
Some Tips To Drive Alone In Your Life
As you have gone through our driving alone quotes, you clearly have the idea we motivated you to be fearless and respectful to your self. Apart from it here we will suggest some tips so that you can get the motivation to driving alone.
It is important to be focused on your life, don’t lose hope and be focused.
Do the things that motivate you, give you relaxation, look for inspirational and motivational quotes if needed.
Without being patience and thoughtful, it will be hard to work on a path where you want to reach.
Cut out Toxic People
It is very important for us to cut out toxic people, toxic people will always let you down.
If you follow these steps, you will surely move forward and have the strength to drive alone. Feel free to share all the driving alone quotes with your friends and family.
Life1 year ago
Top 20 Driving Alone Quotes
Life1 year ago
Top 42 Support Quotes for Him
Love1 year ago
Best 31 Love Quotes For Boyfriend
Love1 year ago
Top 44 Simple Love Quotes for Him
Life1 year ago
Top 40 Just Doing Me Quotes
Love1 year ago
Top 29 The Way I Feel About You Quotes
Life1 year ago
27 Quotes About Choosing Paths
Life1 year ago
Top 35 Everything Happens For A Reason Quotes