36 Know What You Want Quotes
Sometimes, it can be hard to answer when we are asked about what we really want in life.
To those who already know, their answers may be different from our own. After all, we are all unique in our own ways. And those who know what they want in life and have already gotten there did not go through it the easy way.
Courage, consistency, and motivation play a big part. If you are looking for inspiration and motivation to keep going in life or maybe even find an answer to what you’re looking for, then you might want to check out these motivational quotes that we gathered.
Know What You Want Quotes
- “Energy is the essence of life. Every day you decide how you’re going to use it by knowing what you want and what it takes to reach that goal, and my maintaining focus.”- Oprah Winfrey
- “If you least understand the essence of timely and courageously saying no to what you have to say no to, when you have to say no, you shall always say yes to what is due no remorsefully and count the cost of never saying no when you had to in pity though you shall know your ‘had I know’ in the end.”
- “Knowing that one thing you want is a great step. Sure, whether you prefer or not, you’ll get offers, and many will seem that one thing you want.”
- “If you least understand the essence of timely and courageously saying no to what you have to say no to, when you have to say no, you shall always say yes to what is due no remorsefully and count the cost of never saying no when you had to in pity though shall know your had I know in the end.”
- “Your time, energy, and love is very valuable. Pursue relationships with people who know your worth.”
- “Your most important “want” should be the one you can control!”
- “You will never change, unless you are honest with yourself or you are forced to be authentic by someone that was honest with him or herself.”
- “Money isn’t the solution to your problems. It only lets you carry your unhappiness around in style.”
- “Be with people who know your worth, you don’t need too many people to be happy, just a few real ones who appreciate you for who you are.”
- “Sometimes your belief system is really your fears attached to rules.”
- “Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth.”
- “When you know your worth, no one can make you feel worthless.”
- “Spend time with those who value you.”
- . “Know your worth. People always act like they’re doing more for you than you’re doing for them.”
- “Don’t settle for mediocrity. Take a chance. Take a risk. Find that passion. Know what you’re really worth.”
- “You have to know that you are good enough and worth it. Once you master belief in yourself no one can steal that love from you.”
- “You attract what you believe what you’re worth.”
- “Saying someone is ugly doesn’t make you any prettier.”
- “The only normal people you know are the ones you don’t know very well.”
- “Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it.”
- “The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.”
- “It’s better to be alone than to be in bad company.”
- “As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to have more friends and more important to have real ones.”
- “Making a hundred friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you.”
- “Giving up doesn’t always mean you’re weak, sometimes it means you are strong enough and smart enough to let go and move on.”
- “Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresea, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, Albert Einstein, etc…”
- “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.”
- “Don’t choose the one who is beautiful to the world; choose the one who makes your world beautiful.”
- “Falling in love is not a choice. To stay in love is.”
- “True love isn’t about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated.”
- “While you’re busy looking for the perfect person, you’ll probably miss the imperfect person who could make you perfectly happy.”
- “Never do something permanently foolish just because you are temporarily upset.”
- “You can learn great things from your mistakes when you aren’t busy denying them. “
- “In life, if you don’t risk anything, you risk everything.”
- “When you stop chasing the wrong things you give the right things a chance to catch you.”
- “Every single thing that has ever happened in your life is preparing you for a moment that is yet to come.”
Some Tips To Know What You Want
The most important thing to remember is to give yourself time and personal space. Figuring things out can’t always be done overnight. These quotes were meant to inspire, motivate, cheer, and encourage you in life.
They say that traveling will bring a lot of great and astonishing things in life. People who frequently travel almost always discover something in themselves and eventually discover what they want in life.
Traveling provides time for you to think, discover, and even heal. It is a great way to develop more about yourself and what you really want.
What helps you learn more other than traveling? Reading books will. It helps you become strong and steady in life.
Watching Motivational Videos
Motivational and inspirational videos by businessmen, entrepreneurs, celebrities, politicians, and even your family and friends can have a positive impact.
Having Positive Surroundings
A positive surrounding can mean a positive output. It will help keep our hope up. The same goes with having positive people around you or people that won’t give off negative energy.
The Secret to Getting What you Want
The great secret of getting what you want from life is to know what you want!