Top 35 Love Quotes For Couples
Love and trust are two of the most important foundations in a relationship. A number of things can make the bond stronger between a couple. And love is where the other things branch out from.
Finding love in a partner is a really special moment that should be dearly treasured. Not many people find love, while some find it in the most unexpected ways.
Expressing one’s feelings and love helps a relationship grow. If these feelings were sustained then there’s no way to know. But sometimes, expressing our true feelings can be a challenge especially for some people, or if a situation makes it more difficult.
If you are having a hard time or if you just want a new way to express your feelings, then some good old love quotes can be a great way. Here are some love quotes for couples.
Love Quotes For Couples
- “I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together.”
- “At the end of the day, you can either focus on what’s tearing you apart, or you can focus on what’s keeping you together.”
- “See there’s this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It’s the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me.”
- “Maybe you don’t need the whole world to love you. You know? Maybe you just need one person. “
- “We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.”
- “Having someone wonder where you are when you don’t come home at night is a very old human need.”
- “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”
- “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.”
- “I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.”
- “Love one another and you will be happy. It’s as simple and as difficult as that.”
- ” soulmate is the one person whose love is powerful enough to motivate you to meet your soul, to do the emotional work of self-discovery, of awakening.”
- “Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That’s why it’s a comfort to go hand in hand.”
- “Relationships are stronger when you’re best friends first, and a couple second.”
- “The compatibility of a couple and the quality of a relationship lies in the way they handle their arguments and differences.”
- “It’s a wonderful thing, as time goes by, to be with someone who looks into your face, when you’ve gotten old, and still sees what you think you look like.”
- “I wonder how many people don’t get the one they want, but end up with the one they’re supposed to be with.”
- “If they’re together long enough, every couple has one conversation over and over. This was ours.”
- “In the end there doesn’t have to be anyone who understands you. There just has to be someone who wants to.”
- “Far too many people are looking for the right person, instead of trying to be the right person.”
- “Fall in love with someone who makes you glad to be different.”
- “There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love.”
- “True love stories never have endings.”
- “I love you the more in that I believe you had liked me for my own sake and for nothing else.”
- “Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.”
- “No road is long with good company.”
- “I’m oxygen and he’s dying to breathe.”
- “Relationships are always stronger when you are best friends first, and a couple second.”
- “It doesn’t matter how you fight each day. What matters most is to stay together despite all the hardships in life.”
- “Relationships are eternal. The separation is another chapter in the relationship. Often, letting go of the old form of the relationship becomes a lesson in pure love much deeper than any would have learned had the couple stayed together.”
- “Never leave a true relationship for a few faults. Nobody is perfect, nobody is correct, and in the end, affection is always greater than perfection.”
- “There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.”
- “There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion, or company than a good marriage.”
- “People believe that soul mates are two people that were made for one another. I believe that we were made for someone, but that doesn’t necessarily mean they were made for us.”
- “I can’t imagine what my life was before. I can’t imagine ever being without you for very long again.”
- “I won’t promise to be yours forever, because I won’t live that long. But let me be yours for as long as I live.”
Sharing Love Quotes Improves The Bond
Why be in a romantic relationship if we don’t want to share our love and express our feelings? Isn’t it better if we do? In fact, isn’t the purpose of being in a relationship to care and love another?
These love quotes can help you in expressing how you feel and letting your partner know. These might be short phrases made up of a few words, but these can be a great way to convey how you feel.
Feel free to share any of these quotes to anyone special to you.