Top 30 Love Quotes For Love Of My Life
How do people feel when they are with the love of their life? Loving someone unconditionally and getting it back will make you appreciate that person and love him or her even more.
Finding the love of your life will make you want to do anything, give every effort, and share however you are feeling. For those who are having a hard time figuring out how to tell or show your feelings toward your significant other, how about using or taking clues from love quotes?
They are a classic but still not an outdated way of showing love. Here are some love quotes that you may want to have a look at.
Love Quotes For Love Of My Life
- “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.” — Nicholas Sparks
- “I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.”
- “Maybe the only vow we ever need to offer the one we love is this: I will never, not for a sliver of a second, make you feel alone.” — Tyler Knott Gregson
- “There’s no substitute for a great love who says, ‘No matter what’s wrong with you, you’re welcome at this table.'” — Tom Hanks
- “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” — Leo Christopher
- “All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love.”
- “And remember, as it was written, to love another person is to see the face of God.”
- “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” — A. A. Milne
- “It’s a very dangerous state. You are inclined to recklessness and kind of tune out the rest of your life and everything that’s been important to you. It’s actually not all that pleasurable. I don’t know who the hell wants to get in a situation where you can’t bear an hour without somebody’s company.”
- “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” — Herman Hesse
- “I have decided to stick to love; hate is too great a burden to bear.” — Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “I hope you know that every time I tell you to get home safe, stay warm, have a good day, or sleep well what I am really saying is I love you. I love you so damn much that it is starting to steal other words’ meanings.”
- “When I say I love you more, I don’t mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most.”
- “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller
- “To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.”
- “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.”
- “It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
- “At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.” ― Plato
- “In order to be happy oneself it is necessary to make at least one other person happy.” — Theodor Reik
- “Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.”
- “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.” ― Sophocles
- “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow. “
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” — Lao-Tzu
- “I want you. All of you. Your flaws. Your mistakes. Your imperfections. I want you, and only you.”
- “Because I could watch you for a single minute and find a thousand things that I love about you.”
- “We are shaped and fashioned by those we love.” — Geothe
- “Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.” ― Paulo Coelho
- “There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless.”
- “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” — Charles Schulz
- “She knew she loved him when ‘home’ went from being a place to being a person.”
The Love Of Our Life Matters A Lot
Our partner’s happiness matters to us. Even the shortest of words can help enlighten their day. Little things and sweet gestures will matter. If hardships happen, even simple things can make the relationship stronger.
Beautiful Love Quotes
These love quotes are a collection of quotes by philosophers and influential people who share what their perception of love is. Be our guest and share these love quotes with people you truly love.