Having a wife is one of the greatest things that could ever happen to a man or woman. Sure that’s subjective, but it’s true for those who are ready to take their relationship to the next level.
Marriage is a relationship built on love, trust, and support. A wife’s partner will always be by her side, for better or for worse as they have promised. As a wife, to hear the words “I love you.” will always be special and will never fail.
In marriage, even the simplest of things can mean the biggest difference. We have gathered some of the best love quotes that you can tell your wife and help express your feelings whatever day it may be.
Love Quotes For Wife
- I am blessed to have you by my side and I could never imagine having anyone else in my life. I need you with me, always and forever.
- never imagine a perfect soulmate besides you and I mean it.
- When you smile at me, my heart skips a beat and urges me to shower my affection on you.
- My love for you is boundless. I love you to the moon and back.
- Your kiss mends my heart, your touch lights up my soul, and your presence makes a difference to my world.
- I cannot imagine my world without you my dearest. You belong with me, love you.
- You’re a breath of fresh air and you make my days perfect. I cherish you and really love you.
- I always want to come home to you; ask you about your day and tell you about mine. I want you every day because I want to come home to you.
- Although I may not have the right words to express you how I feel about you and how blessed I am that you came into my life. I just want to let you know that I love you with everything I’ve got and can’t imagine a life without you.
- Our marriage is our sacred bond – one that symbolizes love, hope, and the strength to overcome any obstacles.
- We are a team and there is no “we” without you. I truly love you.
- You’re my Goddess, my hope, my joy, and my life. Please be with me forever, my love.
- My unending love for you is my vision, my hope, my goal, and my soul.
- “Love doesn’t just sit there, like a stone; it has to be made, like bread; remade all the time, made new.” ― Ursula K. Le Guin, The Lathe of Heaven
- “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you.” ― Virginia Woolf, Selected Diaries
- “My love is selfish. I cannot breathe without you.” ― John Keats, Love Letter to Fanny Brawne
- “You know you are in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” ― Dr. Seuss
- I know I can say anything in front of you, and you will never judge me. Thank you for being with me, my heart will always belong to you.
- No matter how many challenges come in my life, I will face them without difficulty if I have your support.
- ove isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.” ― Loretta Young
- “What I love most about my home is who I share it with.” ― Tad Carpenter
- “Ever thine, ever mine, ever ours.” ― Ludvig Van Beethoven
- “Where there is great love, there are always miracles.” ― W Sibert Cather
- “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” ―
- “The taste of love is sweet, when hearts like ours meet.”― Johnny Cash
- “You were made perfectly to be loved and surely I have loved you in the idea of you my whole life long.” ― Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- “Love is neither owed nor earned. It either is or it’s not. I gave you the world. But you wanted the stars.” ― Beau Taplin
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” ― Mignon McLaughlin
- “My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me.” ― Winston Churchill
- I am taken by the most beautiful woman in my life. I Love you!
- You’re the best gift I’ve ever received in my life and it is because of you that I want to work hard and move forward in my life.
- I want to grow old with you and spend the rest of my life just like how we vowed to. I can
- You paint my world with bright colours and bring meaning to my life.
- You light up my day and spark up my soul.
- My success means nothing without you in my life.
- Whenever I look into your eyes, I feel the same way as I felt on the day we first met and I looked into your eyes.
- You’re my girl who made my life better. I love you, my dearest.
- I love you in a way I can never love anyone. You make my life worth living.
- You’re the love of my life and I can’t imagine living in this world without you.
- You brighten up my day just like how the sun lights up the earth.
- Obviously, if I was serious about having a relationship with someone long-term, the last people I would introduce him to would be my family. – Chelsea Handler
- “You don’t marry someone you can live with, you marry the person who you cannot live without.”― Aleatha Romig
- “Love is the voice under all silences, the hope which has no opposite in fear; the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star.” ― E.E. Cummings
- “True love stories never have endings.” ― Richard Bach
- “Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favourite.” ― Unknown Author
- “Grow old with me! The best is yet to be.” ― Robert Browning
- “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged cupid painted blind.” ― William Shakespeare
- “You had me at hello.” ― Jerry Maguire
Romantic Love Quotes For My Future Wife
It’s important to let her know that you’ll always be there for her like she is for you. However hard a situation can get, being there for each other can mean the world. And being each other’s person can mean a whole lot more.
Doesn’t Matter What, Your Wife Will Always There Be For You
Telling her that she looks beautiful, she’s doing great, or complementing anything that she does is a fail-safe way to put a smile on her face, start her day, or make her day.
Let Her Know You’re Always There For Her
If you need something different or newer than what you usually tell her, or need something to get inspiration from, these love quotes for her are a sure way to go. Do feel free to share them with others as well.