Top 25 Passion And Vision Quotes
Many people are not satisfied with life or with how they are doing in their career, work, relationships, and just life in general. And there are two reasons I see why. First, they have set their expectations way too high. And second, they don’t love what they do or what they have. When it comes to the latter, lack of passion will most usually lead to the end of motivation. Not loving what we do almost always leads to inadequate or unsatisfactory results.
Passion is a driving force. And it’s the kind of force that’s in tune with what we feel inside. Doing something because we have to yield different outcomes from doing something because we love to. From what I’ve observed, passionate people are happy people. Because they love what they do, they can always accept whatever happens and will always keep going. Passion also attracts people. It lets people see that they can trust in you because you love your craft.
We gathered some passion quotes that you might want to check out!
Passion And Vision Quotes
- “A true passion that burns within your soul is one that can never be put out.” – Zach Toelke
- “As long as you’ve got passion, faith and are willing to work hard, you can do anything you want in this life.”
- “Always go with your passions. Never ask yourself if it’s realistic or not.”
- “If you can’t figure out your purpose, figure out your passion. For your passion will lead you right into your purpose.”
- “The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.”
- “Great Leaders Create More Leaders,
Good leaders have vision and inspire others to help them turn vision into reality. Great leaders create more leaders, not followers. Great leaders have vision, share vision, and inspire others to create their own.”
- “Your passion is waiting for your courage to catch up.”
- “The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling.”
- “Love what you do and do what you love. Passion is the key that opens the door to joy and abundance.”
- “Working hard for something we don’t care about is called stress. Working hard for something we love is called passion.”
- “Dreams and passion are more powerful than facts and reality.”
- “True passion attracts. If you have passion in your business, the right people will be attracted to your team.”
- “Continue to work hard at what you love no matter what the odds are. Eventually, someone will praise and appreciate what you do.”
- “It’s not how much money you make that ultimately makes you happy. It’s whether or not your work fulfills you.”
- “The best feeling in the world is getting paid to do what you love.”
- “Don’t be normal. Sadly, normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a car that you financed, in order to get to the job that you don’t really like, but that you need, to pay for the clothes and the car, and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it.”
- “Often people attempt to live their lives backwards. They try to acquire more things, or more money, in order to do more of what they want, so they will be happier. The way it actually works is the reverse. You must first be who you really are, then do what you need to do, in order to have what you want.”
- “The secret to success regardless of your passion is no secret. Just work hard and add real value to people’s lives.”
- “When we focus on leading a passionate, meaningful life, we are also inadvertently creating a spectacular ripple effect of inspiration in the lives around us. When one person follows a dream, tries something new, or takes a daring leap, everyone nearby feels their passionate energy; and before too long, they are making their own daring leaps while simultaneously inspiring others.”
- “Be the kind of person others admire, can count on, trust, and enjoy spending time with. After you have developed that reputation, people will start to ask you what you do, and you will be amazed at how many people will want to work with you on the things that matter to you.”
- “Never make up excuses, because excuses are lies confirming that you are not being true to your heart. And don’t look for shortcuts in life either, because if you do you are only fooling yourself. Simplify your life, work toward your goals, show respect and be true to yourself and others. There is only one ‘you;’ reinvent the very best of ‘you’ every chance you get.”
- “There is no passion to be found in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living”
- “Purpose is the reason you journey. Passion is the fire that lights your way.”
- vOnly passions, great passions, can elevate the soul to great things.”
- “If you cannot put your heart in it, take yourself out of it.”
- “Neglecting passion blocks creative flow. When you’re passionate, you’re energized. Likewise, when you lack passion, your energy is low and unproductive. Energy is everything when it comes to being successful.”
- “When passion and skill work together, the end result is often a masterpiece.
- There are people who live in a dream world, and there are people who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.”
- “Define what success looks like for you then go after it.”
- “There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart.”
- “If you are passionate about it, pursue it, no matter what anyone else thinks. That’s how dreams are achieved.”
- “Work for a cause, not for applause. Live your life to express, not to impress.”
- “Live by choice, not by chance. Make changes, not excuses. Be motivated, not manipulated. Work to excel, not compete. Choose to listen to your inner voice, not the jumbled opinions of everyone else.”
- “Live your life so that when it’s time to ask where the time went, you can answer: “It went to joyful moments with family and friends, to my search for passion, to doing work that felt like play, to standing up for what I believe in, and to exploring this beautiful world we live in with an open heart. My time went to LIVING my life!”
- “Success does not depend so much on your abilities as your choices. Any lack in skill can be more than made up for by how hard you work toward a goal you care about.
- “Find what makes you come alive, whatever it is. Become it and let it become you, and great things happen FOR you, TO you and BECAUSE of you.”
- “When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you, but because in that brief moment when the coin is in the air, you suddenly know what you are hoping for.”
- “If you catch yourself working hard and loving every minute of it, don’t stop. You’re on to something big. Because hard work isn’t hard when you concentrate on your passions.”
- “The best part of life is not just surviving, but thriving with passion, style, compassion, generosity, humor and kindness.”
- “It’s not about getting a chance, it’s about taking a chance. You’ll rarely be 100% sure it will work, but you can always be 100% sure doing nothing won’t work. Sometimes you just have to go for it.”
- “The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire.” – Ferdinand Foch
- “If you feel like there’s something out there that you’re supposed to be doing, if you have a passion for it, then stop wishing and just do it.” –Wanda Sykes
- “Passion is so key in leading and creating excellence that I will hire passion over education and talent every time.”
- “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
- “Passion will move men beyond themselves, beyond their shortcomings, beyond their failures.”
We Have To Follow Our Dreams
Knowing what we want and going for it is one of the best things we can do in life. Having a vision and putting it into action is one thing. Feeling passionate about it is another.
Having a passion for what you love and believe in will always get you somewhere. A goal powered with passion, determination, and patience is a goal worth going for.
We hope you enjoyed going through our list of passion quotes. Don’t hesitate to share this page or these quotes with others!