Success is not measured by how much you have, but how well you did to claim it. Because we describe success as having many things, we tend to forget the journey we have to go through to get there. Many people are frustrated about how they are stuck where they are without getting anywhere. But success never happened overnight. Some people even work for it for years and decades. Others have to start all over again after being unsuccessful the first time.
The point is, we work hard for it and we should learn to be unafraid, persevere, and be patient. If we know what we want and go for it, we can make it happen. Here is a list of career goal quotes and quotes about success that we collected. We hope they could give inspiration for life and success.
Quotes About Career Goals
- “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
- “Why do they always teach us that it’s easy and evil to do what we want and that we need discipline to restrain ourselves? It’s the hardest thing in the world-to do what we want. And it takes the greatest kind of courage. I mean, what we really want.”
- “When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal.”
- “The most difficult thing is the decision to act. The rest is merely tenacity.” -Amelia Earhart
- “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.” -John Maxwell
- “I never dreamed about success, I worked for it.” -Estee Lauder
- “To be successful, you must accept all the challenges that come your way. You can’t just accept the ones you like.” -Mike Gafka
- “Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles, and less than perfect conditions. So what? Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident, and more and more successful.” -Mark Victor Hansen
- “You wouldn’t worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Low self-confidence isn’t a life sentence. Self-confidence can be learned, practiced, and mastered – just like any other skill. Once you master it, everything in your life will change for the better.” -Barrie Davenport
- “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” -Vidal Sassoon
- “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” -Robert Louis Stevenson
- “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” -Ayn Rand
- “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” -Farrah Gray
- “Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending.” -Carl Bard
- “Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.” – Dalai Lama
- “You can have anything you want if you are willing to give up the belief that you can’t have it.” -Dr. Robert Anthony
- “It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.” –Sir Edmund Hillary
- “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” –Dale Carnegie
- “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.”-Vincent van Gogh
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” -Albert Einstein
- “The successful warrior is the average man with laser-like focus.” -Bruce Lee
- “I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.” -Leonardo da Vinci
- “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” -Booker T. Washington
- “Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.” -Jamie Paolinetti
- “When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” -John Lennon
- “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “If you genuinely want something, don’t wait for it–teach yourself to be impatient.” –Gurbaksh Chahal
- “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” –George Addair
- “Nothing will work unless you do.” –Maya Angelou
- “If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.” –Steve Jobs
- “The No. 1 reason people fail in life is that they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors.” –Napoleon Hill
We All Need To Prioritize Our Goals
Every success story started with a goal. Knowing what we want out of life and what we want to do is the first step in having a successful career. If we’ve figured that part out, we can set out on the journey to get there.
We also need to remember that although the road will be hard, having faith in ourselves that we can make it is what makes the difference.
Start With A Goal
We hope these quotes inspired and encouraged you about life, success, and career. Please feel free and don’t hesitate to share them with friends and family.