When you have a goal about your career, you are more like to be sorted. If you want to achieve something in life, it is important to know what you actually want. You should be concern whatever you are doing in life, is adding value. If you see it is not adding value in your life, it is useless.
If you are passionate about something, about really living for it, you will obviously commit to it. Yes, sometimes we need motivations and inspirations to uplift ourselves. Focusing on something we love to do and want to make a career out of it is hard. Many things can distract us, to keep our motive sober and pristine sometimes we need wise sayings and words that can motivate us. Here are some quotes about career goals.
Quotes About Career Goals
- “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
- “Why do they always teach us that it’s easy and evil to do what we want and that we need discipline to restrain ourselves? It’s the hardest thing in the world-to do what we want. And it takes the greatest kind of courage. I mean, what we really want.”
- “When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal.”
- “The most difficult thing is the decision to act. The rest is merely tenacity.” -Amelia Earhart
- “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.” -John Maxwell
- “I never dreamed about success, I worked for it.” -Estee Lauder
- “To be successful, you must accept all the challenges that come your way. You can’t just accept the ones you like.” -Mike Gafka
- “Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles, and less than perfect conditions. So what? Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident, and more and more successful.” -Mark Victor Hansen
- “You wouldn’t worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Low self-confidence isn’t a life sentence. Self-confidence can be learned, practiced, and mastered – just like any other skill. Once you master it, everything in your life will change for the better.” -Barrie Davenport
- “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” -Vidal Sassoon
- “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” -Robert Louis Stevenson
- “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” -Ayn Rand
- “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” -Farrah Gray
- “Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending.” -Carl Bard
- “Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.” – Dalai Lama
- “You can have anything you want if you are willing to give up the belief that you can’t have it.” -Dr. Robert Anthony
- “It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.” –Sir Edmund Hillary
- “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” –Dale Carnegie
- “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.”-Vincent van Gogh
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” -Albert Einstein
- “The successful warrior is the average man with laser-like focus.” -Bruce Lee
- “I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.” -Leonardo da Vinci
- “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” -Booker T. Washington
- “Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.” -Jamie Paolinetti
- “When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” -John Lennon
- “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “If you genuinely want something, don’t wait for it–teach yourself to be impatient.” –Gurbaksh Chahal
- “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” –George Addair
- “Nothing will work unless you do.” –Maya Angelou
- “If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.” –Steve Jobs
- “The No. 1 reason people fail in life is that they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors.” –Napoleon Hill
We All Need To Prioritize Our Goals
In life people who have made it and accomplished a lot, had a great aim. They managed to fix their gaze on a goal which was relatively high. They make it which was first seem impossible. We should take time but not that too much, to know what we actually want in our life, what is our purpose, what is the thing that actually makes us happy? What is the career that we will be happy to pursue? When we will find these answers we should put all of our efforts to pursue them.
Our goals make us determined to achieve it, we believe if someone puts a hundred percent effort to achieve his goal and career he or she will surely make it to the top. But we should never forget our roots, we should never forget where we came from. It is the root that motivated us to pursue a goal and a dream.
If this versed inspired you, feel free to share these quotes about career goals with your friends and family.