25 Quotes About Not Settling for Less
If there’s someone who truly knows you and your worth, it’s yourself. Many people seek validation and approval from others. Although this is acceptable (even essential) in a workspace, this should not be applicable in many cases such as in romantic relationships. We know our worth and we deserve the best.
In some situations, life can push us to be practical. But in other cases, we shouldn’t let ourselves fall short and settle for anything less than what we deserve.
Some people settle because it’s what they believe they’re supposed to do, or that it’s what they’re used to. But there’s a whole lot more than we know and there’s so much more to discover! Know your worth so you don’t have to prove it to others.
We have listed here some quotes that might help inspire you to value yourself more than you already have.
Quotes About Not Settling for Less
- “Don’t ever settle for less than you deserve, because once you start to settle you always will.”
- “Know your worth. Know the difference between what you’re getting and what you deserve.”
- “Never settle for anything less than your best.”
- “One key to success is demanding more than adequacy, never settling for good enough and always doing a little bit more.”
- “It’s just that you need to keep on looking, search for it until finally you find what you want.”
- “Never settle for less than your dreams, somewhere, sometime, someday, somehow, you’ll find them.”
- “When you refuse to settle for less than the best…the best tends to track you down. “
- ” The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.”
- “Once you start settling for something less, you will always do it over and over again, for sure.”
- “Think about it this way: when you try your best then you should also get what you deserve.”
- ” There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.”
- ” If you believe in words over actions, you might as well throw yourself in to a deep empty pit.”
- “Do not rush things, learn the art of waiting for the best things to possibly come your way, girl.”
- “The key is to paint your future and then to do reverse engineering to see where we could start that would give you a solid chance for success. You don’t need one more failure.”
- “If you want success, what you do is try your best in what you are doing and strive harder.”
- “I’m not claiming to be perfect, I’ve found myself with guys who don’t make me happy. They’ve only left me feeling more alone because I tried so hard to find my happiness in someone whom I had no real interest in a future with. The way I see it is if you wouldn’t want someone to settle for you, don’t settle for them.”
- “Be awesome. Live life to the fullest. Shoot for the stars and never settle.”
- “Don’t settle for what life gives you; make life better and build something. “
- “Don’t settle because it’s easy, or because it’s comfortable or because it’s what you’re “supposed” to do. Never settle because life has so much to offer and by settling you lose out on so many incredible experiences and places, and people all over the world. Never settle with life, with love, with happiness.”
- “Every day, people settle for less than they deserve. They are only partially living or at best living a partial life. Every human being has the potential for greatness”- Bo Bennett
- “Never settle for an ordinary lover, never settle for less than you deserve, you are so worthy of being loved so passionately and madly. You deserve to be loved as whole with all your imperfections and flaws, you deserve someone who puts you first as if you were the only thing that matters, you deserve someone who will always choose to stay when you are on your lowest and you deserve someone who will always choose to love you even when you are not so lovable.”
- “We all want everything to be okay. We don’t even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay because most of the time, okay is enough.”
- “Negative thoughts have the tendency to persuade one to doubt one’s true destiny in life. This is why you should always stay on guard against negativity, and never allow self-defeating words to convince you to settle for anything less than your positive purpose in life.”
- “The idea of never settling for less surely doesn’t suggest not acknowledging and celebrating every accomplished step that leads to where you desire to be in the future.”
- “Even if you have to walk fast for 30mins, five days a week, by all means, do so. Never make excuses to why you don’t have the time to work out. Your body deserves to enjoy the taste of good health. Never settle for less.”
Never Minimize Your Worth To Others
If other people are taking advantage of your worth or are not recognizing it, don’t lose hope. And don’t come for them. Instead, focus on yourself and your goals.
There will be many people who will try and bring you down or say that you don’t deserve where you’re at. Show them that you’re worthy and better than their proud and haughty selves.
Never Devalue Yourself!
We hope these quotes helped. Feel free and don’t hesitate to share them with others as well.