Finding your own voice is vital in our life, we don’t want to rely on others for the rest of life, or see the world on one’s eyes and perception. To know our inner self and our ambition we must find our inner voice. Finding your voice is a metaphor that has a deep meaning. The meaning of this phrase is to know what we want in our life. We have another article on it, which if you want can checkout. Coming back to this article’s main topic, a person who can find his/her voice means is knowing the purpose and true self of us. We might be surrounded by two many people around us, the crowd makes us forget what we really are, our working pressure makes us forget our true self, we need motivations to move forward in life. And for getting hope and inspiration here we will share quotes on finding your voice.
Quotes On Finding Your Voice
- “Don’t look for someone who will solve all your problems; look for someone who will face them with you.”
- “If you expect the world to be fair with you because you are fair, you’re fooling yourself. That’s like expecting the lion not to eat you because you didn’t eat him.”
- “No matter how good or bad you have it, wake up each day thankful for your life. Someone somewhere else is desperately fighting for theirs.”
- “The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.
- to let go.”
- “People are more what they hide than what they show.”
- “Sometimes people don’t notice the things others do for them until they stop doing them.”
- “Don’t listen to what people say, watch what they do.”
- “Being alone does not mean you are lonely, and being lonely does not mean you are alone.”
- “Love is not about sex, going on fancy dates, or showing off. It’s about being with a person who makes you happy in a way nobody else can.”
- “Anyone can come into your life and say how much they love you. It takes someone really special to stay in your life and show how much they love you.”
- “Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for a special occasion; today is special.”
- “Love and appreciate your parents. We are often so busy growing up, we forget they are also growing old.”
- “When you have to start compromising yourself and your morals for the people around you, it’s probably time to change the people around you.”
- “Learn to love yourself first, instead of loving the idea of other people loving you.”
- “When someone tells you, “You’ve changed,” it might simply be because you’ve stopped living your life their way.”
- “Someone else doesn’t have to be wrong for you to be right.”
- “Be happy. Be yourself. If others don’t like it, then let them be. Happiness is a choice. Life isn’t about pleasing everybody.”
- “When you’re up, your friends know who you are. When you’re down, you know who your friends are.”
- “Many people are so poor because the only thing they have is money.”
- “Learn to appreciate the things you have before time forces you appreciate the things you once had.”
- “My advice for life: dance and sing your song while the party is still on.”
- “When you choose to see the good in others, you end up finding the good in yourself.”
- “You don’t drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.”
- “It’s better to know and be disappointed than to never know and always wonder.”
- “There are things that we don’t want to happen but have to accept, things we don’t want to know but have to learn, and people we can’t live without but have.”
- “What you do every day matters more than what you do every once in a while. “
- “You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading your last one.”
- “Things turn out best for people who make the best out of the way things turn out.”
- “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.”
- “Happiness is not determined by what’s happening around you, but rather what’s happening inside you. Most people depend on others to gain happiness, but the truth is, it always comes from within.”
- “If you tell the truth, it becomes a part of your past. If you lie, it becomes a part of your future.”
- “Writing is more about telling other peoples’ stories than your own”
- “You are closer than you think and more qualified in your message than you could ever fathom”
- “Speak up and speak clearly. I want to hear what you have to say because it matters. Let’s listen to each other and respect one another’s opinions.” – Felicia Johnson
It Is Okay To Take Time
Don’t feel sorry, if you can’t discover your purpose or your own voice. Very few get to know what they want, the purpose of their life at an early age. It is okay to take time to find your voice, to find your purpose. Many people around the world who are highly praised also face the same problem in life, but they never lose hope, they took time to heal and find their voice.
Here are some tips which are related to our quotes topic, hope it might give you a help.
Take A Break
If you are in a dilemma to know and find your voice, take a break, travel or move somewhere where you will like, maybe that will be a place where you will find your voice.
Yes it might sound weird, but movies are fantasies, and some time fantasy gives us inspiration and hope
Always be Motivated
Try to be motivated always, cut out the toxic surrounding and negative people in your life.
Try to do good deeds, you may never know by helping someone you might find your voice, the purpose of your life.
If you find inspiration and hope from our collection of quotes on finding your voice, feel free to share with your friends and families.