Top 35 Quotes On Finding Your Voice
Having our own voice is important. We can’t always let others speak for us or perceive us the way only they know, nor should we rely on them. Our inner voice is important if we are to know what we want and what we want to show others.
Knowing our own voice means knowing our true self and our purpose. It can be hard to find our voice when there are a lot of voices that exist. It can be easy to nod and agree with what others say.
But finding our own and having our own is important. It might be hard for others, which is why we need the motivation to help us. Here are some quotes that might help!
Quotes On Finding Your Voice
- “Don’t look for someone who will solve all your problems; look for someone who will face them with you.”
- “If you expect the world to be fair with you because you are fair, you’re fooling yourself. That’s like expecting the lion not to eat you because you didn’t eat him.”
- “No matter how good or bad you have it, wake up each day thankful for your life. Someone somewhere else is desperately fighting for theirs.”
- “The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.
- to let go.”
- “People are more what they hide than what they show.”
- “Sometimes people don’t notice the things others do for them until they stop doing them.”
- “Don’t listen to what people say, watch what they do.”
- “Being alone does not mean you are lonely, and being lonely does not mean you are alone.”
- “Love is not about sex, going on fancy dates, or showing off. It’s about being with a person who makes you happy in a way nobody else can.”
- “Anyone can come into your life and say how much they love you. It takes someone really special to stay in your life and show how much they love you.”
- “Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for a special occasion; today is special.”
- “Love and appreciate your parents. We are often so busy growing up, we forget they are also growing old.”
- “When you have to start compromising yourself and your morals for the people around you, it’s probably time to change the people around you.”
- “Learn to love yourself first, instead of loving the idea of other people loving you.”
- “When someone tells you, “You’ve changed,” it might simply be because you’ve stopped living your life their way.”
- “Someone else doesn’t have to be wrong for you to be right.”
- “Be happy. Be yourself. If others don’t like it, then let them be. Happiness is a choice. Life isn’t about pleasing everybody.”
- “When you’re up, your friends know who you are. When you’re down, you know who your friends are.”
- “Many people are so poor because the only thing they have is money.”
- “Learn to appreciate the things you have before time forces you appreciate the things you once had.”
- “My advice for life: dance and sing your song while the party is still on.”
- “When you choose to see the good in others, you end up finding the good in yourself.”
- “You don’t drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.”
- “It’s better to know and be disappointed than to never know and always wonder.”
- “There are things that we don’t want to happen but have to accept, things we don’t want to know but have to learn, and people we can’t live without but have.”
- “What you do every day matters more than what you do every once in a while. “
- “You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading your last one.”
- “Things turn out best for people who make the best out of the way things turn out.”
- “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.”
- “Happiness is not determined by what’s happening around you, but rather what’s happening inside you. Most people depend on others to gain happiness, but the truth is, it always comes from within.”
- “If you tell the truth, it becomes a part of your past. If you lie, it becomes a part of your future.”
- “Writing is more about telling other peoples’ stories than your own”
- “You are closer than you think and more qualified in your message than you could ever fathom”
- “Speak up and speak clearly. I want to hear what you have to say because it matters. Let’s listen to each other and respect one another’s opinions.” – Felicia Johnson
Take Your Time
Finding our own voice doesn’t mean finding it in one day, a week, a month. It will take time. And that’s perfectly okay.
Whether you find it in a short time or a long time doesn’t matter. What matters is you finding it eventually. Time does everyone a lot of good and it still applies in this case.
When there’s time, there’s hope. And when there’s hope, there’s healing.
Here are some tips that might help.
Take a Break
If you are having a hard time, you need only take a break by traveling or doing other things that you love.
Watch Some Movies
Like children’s storybooks, movies can give us learning, insights, and lessons. Motivational and inspirational movies can help keep our hope and motivations up.
We believe that helping others will both benefit the one who gives help and the one who receives it. It has worked for other people as a way of finding their voice and their purpose. It might just work for you too!
If you have been inspired by this compilation of quotes, share it with others so they feel inspired as well!